Hi! I’ve always enjoyed my meatloaf mixed with ground beef AND ground pork (or ground sausage). Tom loves to BBQ! So this recipe caught his eye and mine, too! It originally came to us from Vons through “All Recipes!” And then we played around with it a bit. Here is our “adjusted” recipe...
1 ½ pounds ground beef
1 ½ pounds ground pork
1 cup Italian bread crumbs
1 cup onion, chopped
1 egg, beaten
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon chives
1 cup BBQ sauce (and/or ketchup)
½ cup brown sugar (Tom & I like to add to sweeten it up a bit!!)
1. Preheat the outdoor grill to medium heat.
2. Spray grill grates with non-stick cooking spray.
3. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except BBQ sauce.
4. Divide mixture in half & form 2 loaves.
5. Place each loaf on grill & spread BBQ sauce on top of each.
6. Grill till internal temperature reaches at least 160 degrees (about 1 hour).
7. Touch up with additional BBQ sauce, if desired.
8. Serve with a side dish of your choice but I highly recommend Marianne's Baked Pineapple which I posted 5/10/19.
God Bless, Peg
“I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” -- Jimmy Dean
10/13/2022 10:57:26 pm
Culture according government here. Defense assume drug around sign leave.
Leave a Reply.